Increase the battery life of an iPhone

When you use your smartphone, there are a lot of applications running on background. These can cause a bad battery life, even less than a day. Modifiying your iphone's settings, you can have a better battery life.




There are some official advice on Apple's website. According to these, you can get a longer battery life, but you should abandon some features. It is highly recommended to update to the latest software. As a general rule, not only for the iphone users, if you turn off bluetooth, wifi, push notifications and reducing brightness, your smartphone will have a better battery life.

 My personal experience is that there are a few tricks that can also help. It is recommended occasionaly to turn off your iphone completely. It was very effective for me.

You can also set up to auto-lock sooner. My iphone is set to sleep after 1 minute. Do not use location setting, unless you really need it.

 I also consider that it is not so important to check your email accounts so frequently. If it is possible, check them manually, this will help you to increase the battery life. It is also recommended to turn on auto brghtness, but it was a bit annoying for me, so I don't use it only when my battery is very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment